Saturday, April 6, 2013

little miss hollywood !!

marlapie
Isnt she just freaken adorable!?  
Ive been getting my Torry pie and Marla pie fills this weekend.  I watched Torry last night and Marla today. And I had a tea party today besides!  Talk about pooped out !  lol! 
Tomorrow I'll be having company again.  Two friends from the really OLD days!  lol.. like from 1975ish!  woohoo!    Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall while we remenisce about those days!  We had some naughty fun back then.   oh the partys!  
So anyways.. I'm looking forward to seeing them.  I havent seen them in years. 
After tomorrow I'll probably start to consider packing easter away.  Ive been thinking about spring decorating and Im working myself up for a new obsession of spring Nests!  In fact I'm thinking about hosting a spring nest swap.  What do you all think of that idea?  I'm already doing a little one to one nest swap with Kim.  but thinking maybe others might be interested as well.
I also am getting ready to start a big bear order 
that came from Alaska!  7 memory bears. 
I'll be sure to post pics when they're finished.
OKeedokie.. 
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend. 
give me some feed back on the nest idea.
toodles girlie pies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

You are one special Grandma. I wish my girls had their grandparents nearby. Just when I think I have "energy", I visit your blog. You are the energizer bunny with all your creative ideas and constant stream of guests!

Kim Campbell said...

What a cutie pa-tootie!!I think a nest swap would be fun and I can't wait to see your memory bears!!!!

A Little Creation said...

OhMyGoodness she is so freaking cute!! Your house sounds like a fun/happy place to be. A nest swap sound intriguing.
Chris =]

NanaDiana said...

She is just absolutely adorable is right! Have fun with your 70's friends....lol...hope you aren't making any "magic brownies" for them!:>)

Blessings and have a great day- xo Diana

Theresa said...

OH SO precious:) I actually would love to be a fly on the wall and hear about the good 'ole fun days! Have a blessed and wonderfully giggly kinda day! HUGS!

Japolina said...

She is so cute!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

She is adorable, Vivian! I had my granddaughter Friday night into Saturday. It's always an experience having her sleep over! She's back with us tonight into tomorrow evening, so I'll be catching up on my sleep next week. : ) I still have to put my Easter stuff away. That will be a project for next week, too, since I have to go up to the attic and get the bin.

Kai said...

Not only is she CUTE, she has truly GORGEOUS featues! Look at that perfect lil' mouth! Sigh! Beautiful like her Grammy-pie! Have a BLAST with your friends & TALK about all those naughty things ... just don't be TOO tempted to REPEAT them. LOL! You already know this, but I'll say it again - LOOOOOOVE YOU, VIVVY!

Unknown said...

God sure makes little girls cute! I think he painted her inside and outside beautiful.
Thinking of you and all the fun you are having. Happy April Viv! Loving your post on FB too and I caught up with you on Pinterest today too. You are everywhere and I love that about you!

Laura said...

She is adorable!!! That is sweet to take time and have a tea party with that cutiepie....I'm sure she will always cherish those good times with you :)Have a great time reminiciing with your friends.

Unknown said...

Your grand is darling!!! What a lucky grammie to spend the weekend with your cutie pies! A spring nest swap sounds like fun! I'll be looking for the details! chris

Nan said...

I wonder where that Alaska order came from?
She is a DOLL and I bet you are so in love with her!!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Your little superstar is darling! I have always wanted to visit Alaska, I can't wait to see your bears! I have never participated in a swap, but I love nests!

Unknown said...

She's so cute!! Have a great rest of the week Viv!

Sandy xox