Sunday, April 20, 2008

just stopping by a minute

Hello girls! This is what I've been doing since about 6:00 this morningThis is just a quickie post.. I've been inside all morning playing.. now I really have to go outside and get busy.. as I really keep putting it off!
Hows everyone doing on their miniature swap projects? I've heard from a few girls that have finished and have sent pictures already! wow! I'm impressed! I am not even barely (Ha! bearly!) started on mine. I left someone off of the swap list on accident! so I've taken her on as a partner because I felt so bad! so I again have three partners! I had two because the number was uneven and besides i like having two! and.. I even like having 3 partners.. but I need to get started!!

Peek a boo! Please keep me posted! and send me pictures of your finished projects! I want to try to post them all at once this time instead of in a couple different posts.... well, we'll see though.. I could have waited last time, but I just was too excieted! I probably will be again this time too. so far what ive seen is great and I cant wait to show you all!

I'm pretty tired today.. I went to a friends 50th birthday party last night.. came home late, fell asleep and then was awoken by one son calling home at 2:00 am.. Umm.. he was a bit tipsy to say the least.. I dont think he even knew why he was calling. thank God, he wasnt driving. he was dropped off soon after he called. Then my other son is home for the weekend. and he came in after 2:00 and then Jennifer came in after both of the boys! so they are all yakking out in the living room! then Robert goes outside to talk on the phone.. EIY YIE YIE!! so I was awake for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then I woke up at 4:30.. and then ended up waking up again a little before 6:00.. I just got up then, It was pointless to lay there.. besides (my husband has that temporary colostomy and he must have let some air out of the bag and it didnt smell very pleasant.. so I was not staying in there!) I would have slept on the couch, but one of the boys was sleeping there!!

OK.. so I really need to go outside and do some raking ! Have a lovely day ladies!

10 comments:

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Howdy Hi Viv OoOOo Love your new itsybitsy bear,Love her eyes,Her eyes is what drew me to her, and her hat is adorable! I hear you about sleep or lack of sleep,You poor thing Bet your tired maybe to day you can catch a nap..well I have been busy dressing dolls and making two aprons,Running to hurry get what I have to done ,they et to play yippie!!Have a great day my friend
Sherrie

Gina M Smith said...

Gotta love adult kids! I left you an award on my blog! Come and get it!

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

I saw these on your Flickr page and just fell in love! Sooooo cute!!!

Farmchick said...

Ohhhhhh, the bear is so sweet!

Farmchick

Julie said...

Adorable! Hey - did you ever post a picture of the memory bear you made for the woman who lost her daughter (If I am remembering correctly)?

Anonymous said...

Heyya!!! I know what ya mean about being super busy! I love all those little bears they are soo cute! you make the cutest stuff!! Hope you get some down time and lots of rest! hugs

toodles-
Sarah

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

your bear is sooooo cute!!!!!! Excellent work.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Cute little bear-love her little hat.
:)
Cathy

Lisa Kettell said...

OMG, love this bear, he's sooo adorable!
Hugs!
Lisa!

Mahala said...

Kitty Mewler is the most wonderful little girl ever! She has found a place in our hearts already. Thank you!
I tried to post, but blogger isn't letting me for some reason. I will try today to put pics of her on. She has inspired me to make something...I guess she is my new "mews".
:)