Friday, October 24, 2008

HERE ARE THE PICTURES FROM THE MY FRIEND BRENDA'S, HOUSE THAT I PROMISED.. THIS IS JUST A DROP IN THE BUCKET.. SHE HAS A BIG HOUSE AND THERE IS NOT A SPOT IN HER HOUSE THAT ISNT FULL OF HALLOWEEN WONDERFULNESS! I DONT KNOW HOW MANY I HAVE UPLOADED HERE, BUT THERE ARE 35 SHOTS ON MY FLICKR SITE. SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE GO THERE... http://www.flickr.com/photos/vneroni/
oh, AND NOT ONLY IS BRENDA THE QUEEN OF HALLOWEEN, SHE IS ALSO THE CROSS STITCH QUEEN.. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE AWESOME HALLOWEEN CROSS STITCH PIECES SHES DONE!
ENJOY!
























pooped out.....................................
thank God its friday. it seemed like such a long week and I am tired. my house is in such need of a deep and thorough cleaning, and I have plans for the weekend.. so I dont know how much will get done.
my friend Brenda and I had a little halloween get together at her house tonight for some of the girls we work with. we had sooo much food and we had a good time. I took a bunch of pictures before everyone got there, then forgot to take any of the girls!! no one dressed up.. saving that for halloween! Brenda is the true queen of halloween. wait til you see the pictures of her house! check back tomorrow morning and maybe I'll have edited this and added the pictures.. (too tired for pictures tonight!) but do come back because you dont want to miss her decorations!
My daughter Bethany ended up really sick this week and her doctor sent her to the hospital this afternoon. she is diabetic and has a kidney infection. they originally talked about keeping her for the weekend, but ended up just hydrating her, running some tests, changing her medication and sending her home! thank God! I so hate hospitals.. Hopefully she'll feel well enough tomorrow night to go out... I bought us tickets to go see the musical legally blonde!
So my weekend is filling up fast.. tomorrow morning Im meeting up with some girlfriends, my friend cheryl (who we threw the pink party for) and some others to do a little shopping and out to lunch..then to dinner and the show tomorrow night. Sunday I need to work on the bear order that Ive been talking about for weeks! and I want to start my Red project for sabiiwabii! And... I'll be getting together with Natalea and Jenny (be cherry!) I'm thinking I may need to get up at 5:00 tomorrow morning and get busy cleaning ! OH.. I know what else is going on this weekend... my baby Robert is moving out on sunday. I should do something to help him.. but I dont move furniture. maybe I'll have to go to his new apartment and help his girlfriend unpack for a while! yeah, really I dont thing I can fit all of that into sunday!
well.. im off to get a drink of water and lie on my couch for a bit, maybe take a little snooze before I go to bed! heehee!
nightie night!

20 comments:

Michelle said...

Vivian,i'm pooped out just reading about all the things you are doing,i love all your pic's of halloween,you're house is fantastic,have a good time in all your "outings"...LOL
xoxoxo
Michelle.G

Anonymous said...

Good thing you can go to work on Monday to get some rest! LOL
bojojoti

Farmchick said...

Hi--Thanks for stopping in and visiting me!!!! Love all your house pictures...looks great...thanks for sharing!!!

Jean said...

I truly love all of your Halloween. My husband and I admit to being Halloween addicts. We love vintage and new Halloween. We just can't seem to get enough. Thank you so much for the wonderful tour.
Jean in Virginia

Sweet B Folkart said...

Take care of yourself Vivian - sounds as if your daughter needs you strong and healthy!!

WHen you have time check out my blog for more wonderful Halloween Giveaways!! - sounds as if you could use a prize or two!.

Sweet B

Kai said...

Holy cow, Viv! I'm like Michelle G. - exhausted just READING all you do! But I do confess it sounds like FUN! I'll be back to see pictures!

annieowen said...

Viv, I love your halloween songs and what a WONDERFUL collection of goodies your friend has! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Julie said...

Wow - that was fun to see! Thanks for sharing her creativity. I used to love to cross stitch..maybe one day I can do another piece.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wow I know this was one fun party. All the food and I think I saw treat bags. I want one!!! LOL Have a great week ...M..

Unknown said...

I would love to walk through Brenda's house! Hope your daughter is better!! When you come down, be sure to bring Violet cause it's going to be Sara's 1st birthday and we are going to celebrate- Blythe style:0)

Sandy xox

AwtemNymf said...

Wow- what Halloween fun! WOW!!!
Sweet decorations!
~A~

Barbara said...

...wow..wish MY baby robert would move out..or just get a JOB!!!Your house is spoooktacular!!!

Carla said...

Wonderful photos Viv! I love the little stuffed pumpkin in the cat with the bear. Great looking food too. :)

Our Hands For Hope said...

OK I'm tired just thinking about how much work it is for you to decorate!
So everytime I'm here I try to go to the neocounter site...but I can never figure out which one is the free one? Please send any ideas!
So how's the little ol red thing coming?
Terisa

Susan said...

Love the decorations. Sure hope your daughter is feeling better.

susan

deborah said...

get well, bethany! <3

good Lord - now i have to go make some pumpkin cut-outs!

Lori said...

Now that is some decorating! The hand is so funny!! Lori

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy Halloween!! My Grands are coming over for Chili and rice krispies crunches. I do love having my family around for fun times....m...

Grace Garton said...

More Halloween eye candy!!!
Love it!!
I did manage to blow up three Halloween balloons and decorate one shelf this year...Maybe next year the whole house!!
Thank you for sharing Halloween with your buddies down under!!

Jessi Nagy said...

hey there
Happy Halloween
so many fab pictures today!!
Have a spooktackular weekend.
xooxox,
jessi