Friday, September 10, 2010

fun weekend ahead!


yeah! its friday. I have to go to work for most of the day, but then I'm off for the weekend! these three friends of mine and I are headed off to my aunties cottage on beautiful seneca lake for a weekend of halloween crafting. I'm sooo excited to go. I'm pretty much packed my whole craft room lol!
not really, but everything remotely halloweenish is packed.
One of the girls going (above) is a flickr friend of mine. We have been swapping creations for over a year now on every holiday! And have been wanting to get together to create stuff.. and what better time then for halloween!
yay! Kelly cant wait to meet you in person.
You may recognize her as Kelbug from flickr.

And this raving beauty is a dear dear friend of mine.. we are like kindred spirits.. we both love to make things and understand each others obsessions related to creating. Wanda.. oops.. I mean Brenda, is very creative and makes gorgeous quilts.. you should see them all.. hell.. you should see her house at halloween time.. she has a HUGE wonderful collection of halloween decorations.. alot of very vintage pieces.. And her house is perfect for displaying them all.

Then this friend Sandy, has been one of my besties for many years as well. I just loves her to death. Our families spend holidays together and our hubbys are good friends. Sandy likes to create too, but isnt obsessed by it. She is probably a little more balanced then most of us, and has other more realistic priorities!
any ways.. so off we go! I'll be back sunday night (hopefully) with lots of pictures to share of halloweenies created!
til then..
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
i WILL BE!




16 comments:

Kai said...

OH, YOU LUCKY GIRL! I hope you and your darling friends have the BEST time (I KNOW you will!) and come back with tons of pictures of your creations for us to see! LOVE YOU, VIV!

Valarie said...

Jealous....that's really all I can say!! Have fun!!
xxoo Valarie

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

How absolutely lovely. I too am jealous....greenly even. sounds like a special time to be shared by special ladies...enjoy. The Olde Bagg

Flora said...

Oh I bet the 3 of y'all have a blast!!!!I'll be back to see what goodies you 3 have conjured up!!!
Blessings,Flora

Kateyed said...

What a fun, fun weekend. You have not only craft friends but also Halloweenie friends. You are lucky, lucky, lucky! Have a wonderful time!

Hugs,
Suz

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I want to go and create!!! Have fun!!!!...m...

Unknown said...

I have this vision in my head of you coming home up the walkway, dressed like a witch from Hocus Pocus with 10 suitcases full of crafty stuff all glued and sealed and hammered together. Your feet are tired and your missing your broom but you had a ton of fun. I'm with ya all the way...stay happy...I love the way you enjoy your life and help me to enjoy mine.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Have a wonderful time this weekend!

Farmchick said...

Sounds great, Viv! Have a fantastic time....then when you get home...come visit me! :)

kathy said...

YUM !!! can't wait to see all the creations -- Getting in the Halloween spirit myself -- KAthy - ga ♥

kathy said...

YUM !!! can't wait to see all the creations -- Getting in the Halloween spirit myself -- KAthy - ga ♥

kathy said...

YUM !!! can't wait to see all the creations -- Getting in the Halloween spirit myself -- KAthy - ga ♥

kathy said...

YUM !!! can't wait to see all the creations -- Getting in the Halloween spirit myself -- KAthy - ga ♥

Unknown said...

I'm sure you guys are having a blast and I can't wait to see the pix! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it!! Will I get to see you next weekend at some point? Sandy

Little Lovables said...

you are so lucky to be friends with such kindred spirits! have fun, can't wait to see what you create!!

Barbara said...

oh what fun....and such wonderfully spooky creations! looks like I may have to book mark next fall, eh? lol