Friday, November 11, 2011

baby shower preparations...

baby shower prep 1


I have off to day for Veterens day. Which is perfect as I have Tiffanys baby shower tomorrow and I need today to get ready. I'll be cleaning my house most of the day, then this afternoon I need to go to the dollar store.




baby shower prep 2


I want to get some little baby items to hang on a little white tree. A baby shower tree! why not!? I think we can have a tree for all occasions. yup I do!




baby shower prep 3


I made these altered these buttons for Tiff, her mom and her grandmother to wear at the showe.


I still want to put a little care packet together for Robert too. I did one for Torry (big torry) for bethanys shower. geez.. though. Im going broke! all worth it though.


finished bear for my soon to be new granddaughter!!


Heres the bear I made for my new baby to be!


I had made a blue and white one for Torry pie too. and of course I will have to make another one for the next baby in june!




bear for baby M 2


so much baby fun!


I'll be back later!


xoxoxoxo

11 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness! So much baby cuteness!!! The bear you made is just adorable. The mama-to-be will be thrilled with all the love you poured into this. Have fun!

Shirley Hatfield said...

Hi, Viv. I plan to do a post sometime on "Vintage Baby Shower.'" I'd love to include a pic of your darling favors with the babies. So adorable. You're so sweet to host a shower.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!! That bear is total cuteness!!!

I hope you enjoy your day even though you are working on getting ready for the shower!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Lynn said...

Oh those goodies are just too sweet!! I love the vintage baby nut baskets. The treats look super yummy and the bear is adoreable. Have fun and after all it is only money:O) Right?
Hugs,
Lynn

kandeland said...

have a fun shower! love the bear! you're the best grammie-pie, xo

Cindy said...

Ohhh, so many baby goodies! I really like the bear you made, and also the party cups. Good ideas there, Viv. Take care, Cindy

Grace Garton said...

Hi Viv...thank you for your comment on my blog..I love dropping by here too to see what you are up to...the bear looks wonderful..and I agree about a tree for all occasions...I have one!
cheerio!

Musings from Kim K. said...

So much adorable cuteness!! I'm sure you will have a lovely party. Your nut cups and bear are just delightful. Be sure to take lots of pics!!!

Whimsicalnotions said...

so adorable love the little baskets,My first granbaby is die in jan and the shower is next month i have been having fun putting the present together,

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I know we're too close in age....but will you be my grandmom?!

Anonymous said...

You may be broke, but what an embarrassment of riches you have in family. And upcoming grandbabies!

bojojoti