Monday, April 23, 2012

shower pictures

1  3
4  5
woah... whats up with blogger.. I really hate when things change..   it messes me all up!
anyways.. the Shower was perfect.  Everything looked great.  the food was excellent and 
the kids got everything they could possibly need.    I still want to get them a rocking chair
but will have to save my pennys for a bit!
6  7
15  16
This is just someof my fav pictures from the shower.  We held it at the restaurant that Vanessas mom and aunt own.  (however they recently closed it.)   It worked out perfectly.
20  21
23  25
I think everyone had a good time.  I think ness was a little bit overwhelmed, but she never 
showed it!  
27  31
3233
Torry pie and marla cakes were both there and both were soo good.  Arent 
they cute?!!
35  36
3738
Vanessa loved all her gifts.  I went over to their house tonight afterwork to make
plans with jennifer to paint jacobs room.  It'll have a Dr. Seuss mural on all the 
walls.  I'll be sure to take some pics then its finished.  I bought her the large wall
stickers of the dr. seuss charactors above.. that will save on some of the painting. 
28
Torry pie was making friends with some other little people!  doesnt he look 
like hes saying  "whatch you talk'm bout willis?"  remember that show?
Anyways  that all for tonight girls.. Im really pooped out.  I was so tired last
that I fell asleep on the couch before 10:00, got up at midnight and went to bed
then slept until 6:00 this morning!  thats 8 hours!  I usually only sleep about 6 hours.
I fell like I could do the same again tonight.  
I have a stack of old springy magazines that Im going to veg out with shortly
but I wanted to post these pics first.  If youre on face book you can see the rest of the pics there.
OKeedokie..   see yas !!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Viv,
How wonderful !!! What an incredible spread! What happened to your blog???? I can't see anything on the sides! This new format stinks!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your shower is absolutely fabulous. All the details are just perfect. I can't wait to see the mural too. I can imagine why you are so tired. You have been pushing it so much.

The new blogger interface definitely takes some adjusting to. I wish we lived closer. I'd try and help. My job at the university is developing online courses.

Cindy said...

The shower looks so fun and the decorations and gifts are wonderful. You pulled off another one! You deserve a rest.

Shirley Hatfield said...

I just knew your shower would be amazing! Wow! You deserve even more rest than usual after all the work you put into it! Loved the pics! =D

vintage grey said...

Viv, the shower looks absolutely wonderful!! I love all the details and special touches!! So sweet!! I can see why you are tired, but what a great way to exert your energy into!! Have a restful night!! xo Heather

Linda said...

great times...they will remember that day forever...and you were a BIG part of that...GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Cheers!
Linda :o)

Jane said...

Everything looks great! Love all the decorations - so cheerful! Yay for Dr. Seuss! Your Baby Pies look so cute too! What a fantastic job! I'm sure they loved it all!

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Viv! What a great time you all had...And, the decorations were so cheerful..I love all the primary colors! Thank you for snapping a photo of baby's new raggedy quilt when it was opened! What a treasure it will be for the little one to drag around the house when he or she begins to toddle! Those colorful cookies sure caught my eye...and, I bet they were good!
It was sweet seeing your two little grandbabies...What fun to have them at the shower, too!
I hope you are able to get some more rest after the big day...Glad you were able to crash on the sofa!
Hugs and blessings, my sweet friend!
Carolynn xoxo

My Vintage Mending said...

So beautiful...love the hats with the pretzels. This is such a cute theme. I can't hardly wait to see that mural. Get some more rest and take care. Smiles..Renee

Unknown said...

So glad it went well! Love the punch and I always say that 'Who you talkin' 'bout Willis?' line :)

Sand xox

Kai said...

Girl, when you do something, you do it RIGHT! That shower HAD to be fun! Everything looked so great & the attendees looked DELIGHTED! I know little Jacob FELT the love that absolutely surrounded him. You are AWESOME, Viv!

Terri said...

Viv you have missed another calling. You are a great party planner,artist,friend just to name a few. Your baby pies are so sweet. Rest my friend!

Fran said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful fun time. Youare the best Mama and Grandma. Love all the pictures. I love reading your blog. I missed lots while gone but am catching up. :-)
Luv & Hugs
Fran