Thursday, July 26, 2012

beach day!

beach day!
not just a beach day.. but a perfect beach day!
spent the day with a sweet old friendnat and torry
3check out all the red heads!
perfect weather and perfect beach company!  check out those beautiful red heads!!   Torry had a good time with all the kids and of course with his grammie pie and his auntie Jen!
little friends!a tiny chair squabble..
digging!clap clap clap your hands..
these are Jennifers bestfriend from highschools children.  the family just moved back from virginia and we were soooo glad to spend the day with Jeanna and the kids! 
so precious natalea!old best friends all through grade and highschool
today... no beach.. supposed to be stormy.  I'll be spending the day cleaning my craft room blasting some big band music and creating something.. oh.. and I think I'm going to cook something good.. just not sure what yet.. maybe a roast and something with peaches!

beautiful children! 
have a lovely day bloggy lovies!

11 comments:

LBP said...

Oh... The beach... how I love the beach. Looks like the little had a grand time! Have fund crafting and cooking!!! BTW... Michaels has paper mache (sp) witches hats out already!!! Ready to work your magic on!!!!

Blessings

Linda

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looks like the perfect day. Darling beach pictures. Have a wonderful day playing, crafting and cooking.

kandeland said...

Oh how i love the beach! glad you had a perfect beach day! xoxo

Cindy said...

I had to laugh when I read your post yesterday. We were going to the beach too - Indiana Dunes. We had a perfect beach day too, but no pictures. Yours are so cute with all the kids. Have a great day, crafting, cleaning and cooking!

Perfectly Printed said...

What fun! It looks like the kids, had a great time!!

chris

My Vintage Mending said...

Viv...we are headed to the beach next week. I can't wait. Although my big kids might not be as cute as you little pies. Ah...your pics are so good...Enjoy your day. Smiles...Renee

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Such cute BEACH BABIES!
Looks like you had the best day ever! I'm happy for you! :)
Erica

Susan said...

Great pictures. I'll bet yaw keep the sunblock companies in business. If we had a beach nearby I would make an appearance, but with day after day of triple digit temps, I'm living vicariously through you and your family and staying inside while doing it.

Debby said...

fun day with kiddos at the baeach. That Torry Pie is so handsome.

Anonymous said...

Torry is such a doll. I'll probably have some of those ginger babies if I ever get any grandkids.

bojojoti

Jeanne said...

Oh boy! The kids look like they're having a great time at the beach. What fun!
xo
jeanne