Saturday, November 3, 2012

good morning Glories!

Good morning Glory!  (my dad used to say that!) only I should say good morning glories as there are more then one of you.  Happy Saturday!!  figgy and I are starting the day out working on bear orders.  I have 12 bears to do presently.  usually I get a bunch at this time of the year.  Im hoping to get these 12 done by next weekend, just incase more come in.  I really dont like to have to do them in dec. 
Im on call.  praying for a very quiet week.  I have a couple of homevisits to do today,  but they are manageable so far. 
I bought a bunch of new giant bins to pack halloween in.. just incase I get inspired to do so this weekend... who knows, I may start.. maybe ...
So off I go!  need a little breakfast, another cup of tea and then I will be beary busy! LOL!
Happy Day!!!
oh.. and  PS...  Im starting to get a little obsessed about Christmas decorating and creating!   got to get these bears done first! LOL!  dont get me wrong though, I LOVe to make bears! see yas!

13 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have a lovely weekend. Playing with bears sounds like a perfect couple of days. I hope your work duties don't interfere too much with fun.

kathy said...

have great playday Viv , Lways enjoy seeing your bears - They hold such meaning for the intended people . Hugs -Kathy -ga


..

jenneroni said...

And at 2:00 you will be taking a break to go see "Thwacked", which is my adorable 5th & 6th grade musical.

Cindy said...

As always I'm amazed at how much energy you have to get so much done. I'm only a few years older than you, but I don't seem to get near as much done. Do you have a special elixir you can share? LOL! I'm working this weekend:( But I did some crafting yesterday so I don't feel too bad. Have a great day with your bears!

Kai said...

You are the Energizer Vivvy! LOL! Have a HAPPY Saturday, and tell the job-related stuff to GO AWAY till Monday! LOOOOOVE YOU!

NanaDiana said...

Good Morning back, Glory. I love that old saying-I say it to the grands sometimes. Sounds like you have a busy weekend coming up. I hope you get bunches done. xo Diana

Unknown said...

I hear ya. I have been Christmas crafting already and it's so exciting :0) Happy weekend!

Sandy xox

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Ooooh, I hope you'll show us your bears when they are done, Vivian! It sounds like you've got a nice day planned. I have to do that one day; I want to stay in my pajamas and just create. : ) I've been looking around my house lately and thinking about how I want to decorate for Christmas this year. What will be the same, what will be different. But so far, I'm just in the planning stages.

Perfectly Printed said...

Have fun working on your bears, would love to see them when they are finished! I understand on call got my first weekend call last night at 10pm and it continued for a couple of hours! Like you hoping for a quite weekend, I have tags and houses to make!!

chris

My Vintage Mending said...

Miss Viv you have your hands full this weekend....Enjoy every moment with your stitches....smiles...Renee

A Little Creation said...

I am SOOO ready for Christmas!!
Chris =]

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Viv-
You often mention your Bears, but where/when can I see them???????
I'm so curious! Please help!
Erica :)

Chenille Cottage said...

Oh...Viv...I love...love...love your warm plaids and what cuddly bears they are going to make. I'm like Erica...I, too, am dying to see your bears!
Big ole bear hugzzzz,
Carolynn xo