Sunday, March 10, 2013

my easter parade!

bunny from Diane!!
leading the easter parade is a sweet little bunny that  I just received from Diane (saturday finds)!  I love her creations and am soooo glad to have this bunny to lead my parade!!  Thank you so much Diane!!
1
All of these pics are from the shelf in my living room.  I took some down and tried to line them up like a parade, but it looked really stupid! lol!  they look best in there places on the "easter parade shelf"!  
That little chick on the box above was made for me by my swappy pal Kelly last year.. one of my favorite easter tweets!  the little bunny is a deb canham bunny. I used to collect her things back a few years ago, when there was a bear store in amherst.  now there is no more bear store!  so sad! probably best for my pocket book though!!
2
This little bunny (that looks more like a dog then a bunny! ) drives the easter train, pulling his little chickie twin friends along behind him!  I made them a few years ago and am always happy to see them when its time to get out the easter stuff!
34
56
and they are followed up by a another deb canham piece,  (the bunny) and  little stieff lambie pie!
78
910
another deb canham bunny and also the sweetest pink bunny made by my friend Lori Ventrimiglia (who I met on line and then in person the last time I went to florida) a very talented bear (and bunny) maker!
12
Every easter parade should have sweet little lambs in it dont you think?
1113
1415
And of course lots of bunnys and chicks!!
1620
2118
These shelves are packed full of easter sweetness! 
19
Decorating has become an obsession for me.  I cant tell you how many places I go just to see if they have anything I think I have to have!  but I've been very good this year, and I dont think I've bought anything eastery anywhere!  (I could be fooling myself and may have forgotten something, but I dont think so.. )
easter parade shelves
There is a yarn wreath I keep thinking about at Target, but the colors really arent the colors I want, so Ive been able to resist it.  LOL!  I could make my own I suppose..   maybe...
OK girlie pies.. thats it for now.  I have so many things I could show you but cant do it all in one day.   
I'm not liking the time change this morning.  I woke up at 7:30!!!  thats two and a half hours later then I want to get up!  but at least it will stay lighter later.  
have a fun sunday!
hope you enjoyed my little easter peeps "parade"
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

26 comments:

koralee said...

Sooo darling...I must get going on Easter in my home. I only have a few little goodies but I do have some sweet little Easter houses ...thanks for reminding me. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Very, very sweet, Viv! Oh yes, Easter parades should have lots of lambs!

Once again, I'll be living through blog posts for my holiday decor! I can only focus on non holiday decorating right now although my decorating does sort of look like a birthday party! ♥

Unknown said...

I just saw that yarn wreath too and was tempted. Then I saw one made of green yarn with daisies pinned to it on Pinterest and decided to try and make my own instead! You have a lovely collection...I know your grandkids must marvel at it all....there will come a day when they will start asking for bits of it you know ;)

NanaDiana said...

I love your sweet Easter parade, Viv. Deb Canham's creations have a very distinctive look, don't they? I love the whimsical look of them. You have crafted, or received, or bought some really great pieces- xo Diana

ImagiMeri said...

Amazing setup pretty lady, and so drool worthy! It's so hard for me to decorate for the holidays, but I get to live them all through my lovely blogging friends.

Have a lovely week,
Meri

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I sure did enjoy seeing your Easter parade! You have an AWESOME collection!!!It's so happy at your home!!
Happy Sunday!
Warmly,
deb

Cindy said...

So cute! I just love your Easter decor, all those pretty little chicks, bunnies and lambs.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Who doesn't love a parade...especially one as sweet as an easter parade!!! Darling viv. I'm always so happy to see all your sweet characters on display. Despite a gloomy gray day, your pastel parade makes me think of spring.

Easter hugs.

Donna said...

Adorable Easter parade, Viv! I love studying each sweet piece. I also LOVE Deb Canham's work and I have a treasured mouse and a tiny bear of hers. :) Thanks for sharing your inspiring parade with us!

Kai said...

You DOOOO know you are every BIT as adorable as all your teeny holiday goodies, right? My favorite thing of ALL (Tho' ALL are favorites) is that lil' bear with the pink bunny outfit! SO. FREAKIN'. CUTE.!!!! I wish I had your energy to decorate everything! You make your entire house a HAPPY place to be! Love you, Vivvy-pie!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Squeeee! I love all your precious decorations! This gives me a happy!

XOXO

Unknown said...

Vivian, It is such fon tosee remembered favorites ofyours. It,s like seeing an old friend again. Thanks for haring your special talent with us! PS I'm not use to typing on my Nook. What a mess! Have a good week. E

Unknown said...

Love your parade!!!I do love seeing all your decorations!!

chris

Nan said...

Viv you have so many darling Easter bunnies and such. And there is the shelves again now sporting all your Easter things you got out I love that!

My Vintage Mending said...

Viv it always makes me smile over here...I imagine I wouldn't mind a ride in that sweet parade. Channelling my inner Judy Garland and paring it with a sweet parasol. Smiles..Renee

Scrap for Joy said...

Loved your parade, Viv! I was wishing I had an Easter flag to wave as it was passing by. Your figures are all so adorable...I love the ones you make the best! Thanks for sharing your awesome collection!
xoxo
Joyce

Debby said...

I just love all your sweet Easter goodies all lined up on your shelves. Something about all of those wonderful things grouped together that just make me smile.

Lori said...

Wow! You've got the best Easter Parade ever! Such darling sweeties!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Viv-
Your cast of characters is fantastic! Each one cuter than the last! I've been sooo tempted by that darn wreath and the yarn wrapped Easter tree at Target! I'm determined to resist!
Erica :)

Chenille Cottage said...

After seeing your many darling little Easter creations...I'd say it's time to put my Easter Bonnet on! Oh, Viv! What a delight! I had so much fun taking in all the pretty details...ribbons, flowers, sparklys, pinks, blues, buttons and bows! What an absolute delight!
Have a happy week and don't let this goofy ole daylight savings time get to you!
Bunny hugzzzzz,
Carolynn xoxo
Thanks for your lovable visit to my blog!

Laura said...

I love your Easter parade....that little bear in the pink bunny suit is adorable! I can't wait to see what else you have to show. And I'm not to happy with the spring ahead deal either...I think they should change it to spring back...I hate losing an hour..
Have a great week :)

CatieAn said...

oh so sweet all of it----they look like they are all having so much fun. I forgot to bring up my easter stuff before my foot surgery and tomorrow hubby is off so promised to bring it all up. Now that I am getting around with a lot less pain I think I can start slowing decorating for easter---I have to get a move on!!

vintage grey said...

Such Easter cuties you have!! Have a wonderful week! xo Heather

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Your Easter parade is darling, you have such a lovely collection of friends, the close up photos are great.

Lutka And Co. said...

What a sweet parade! Makes me want to march right along :-)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a very sweet Easter parade! Everything is so cute and sweet! Hope you have a wonderful week! ps. I'm your newest follower :) Hugs, Holly