Tuesday, July 16, 2013

tuesday greetings!

figgy and frannie
Happy Tuesday!  after four days off, its back to work I go.  I would have liked another day at the beach, but I do have a pretty good sunburn and I need to stay out of the sun for the rest of the week and then when I do go back to the beach next weekend, I will need to limit the amount of time I sit in the sun.  I do have two beach umbrellas, so I'll just camp out under one!
to the beach
so this rest of this week I will probably spend sewing.  I have two bear orders to work on as well as ties for vanessa and Tonys weddings to make.    I just have an aversion to the sewing machine for some reason.  I just need to do it.   so now that I have making flamingos out of my head and all my beachy decorating done,  I should be able to focus on sewing!  LOL!
flamingo cupcake
for now I suppose I should get ready for work..  only 4 days and then another 3 day weekend for me!  i hope next weekend the weather is as perfect as it was this weekend.
have a great day my bloggy pies!! I have half an hour to get ready for work now!  running! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

10 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling flamingos. Love your shortened work week schedule. I'm jealous of the rest of my family's k-12 summer schedule. It's hard to be the only one going out the door in the morning. Happy sewing!!

Lutka And Co. said...

Oh your pipe cleaner flamingo is too cute!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your flamingos are so cute! Love the pipe cleaner one! :) xo Holly

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Look at your twin kitties!! I think they are adorable. so sorry to hear about the sun burn, owe! I think you got some really pretty neat flamingos. Makes me want to make some now, too! Have a great work week until this next weekend.
Blessings,
Susie

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your kitties are darling. I wish I lived close to a beach. I miss it so much. Hope you have a great week.

xo Danielle

Theresa said...

Rub-a-dub-dub in some sunscreen next weekend:) Have a blessed week and I pray you have wonderful weather for the next beach visit! HUGS!

Scrap for Joy said...

How wonderful it must be to live close to the beach...I would be planted there...under an umbrella with #90 sunscreen on. I burn in minutes! Love your cute flamingos Viv...I need to get my summer decorations out...I love my bathing beauties!
Stay cool and watch that sun!
xoxo
Joyce

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I almost yelled at you for going back to the beach! After that sunburn, you need to be hidden away in a nice dark, cold igloo!

The Faerie Factory said...

Those flamingos are adorable... I do like a flamingo :) ~ Sarah x

Stephanie said...

I have a very small sewing project to do but I can't seem to drag the machine out either.