Saturday, August 31, 2013

paris markets and baby girls

paris market
Hi girlie pies!  OMG.. I have to admit that it is getting harder for me to keep up with blogging.. but dont worry.. Im not throwing in the towel.. You know me, I just keep on keeping on. or at least I try to!  (until I hit a brick wall! LOL!)
pm 2
Yesterday Jennifer, Tiffany, marla pie and I went out for the afternoon for a little fun shopping.  there was a little artsy flea market set up in an old theatre in rochester called the "Paris Market"  It was quite sweet.. but a little disappointing as it was 5.00 to get in and oh so very small. None of us bought anything, but I figured if I got some good pics Id be happy.  plus it was amusing and pretty to look at.   And of course we had gone out to lunch at a lovely bakery and went to the parkleigh which is a fun store to look through.
pm 3
And we made a stop at Joanns to buy teddy bear eyes..  lots of bear orders going on here...
pm 6
I wish I had bought this pillow cause I loved it!    I saw some neat halloween pillows at the christmas tree store yesterday too...  Oh gosh.. I have to get my head out of the halloween clouds and get focused on these bear orders!! Yikes!  halloween just keeps popping in!!
lol!
pm 7
Arent these candle holders beautiful?  I snapped this pick to show Vanessa to see if its something she thinks we could make to go on the tables at their wedding.   speaking of the wedding.. .  yikes... 5 weeks from today!!  OH girlies please do pray that I would get ambitious and lose some more weight by then!  (Im serious about that! praying that is..)
xoxoxo
So just look at this dolly pie!  is she not gorgeous?  I know Im a little tiny bit biased...   I know..   but really....
omg.. love her to pieces!little miss princess pie
just look at the face!  OMG!!  I love her to freak'n pieces!
jen tiff and marla
I love all of my family so much...  sometimes I think I might just burst my heart!  I guess we'll be having a cook out on monday here for labor day and big tonys birthday.  though... the weather doesnt look very promising for monday.  well.. what ever.. If we have to cook inside..  At least I have this:
new oven 
A brand new oven!  I came home Thursday night late after work and a couple other stops.  tony wasnt home and I had no clue where he was.  It was dark in the house and when I walked in the kitchen and turned on the light there was this big surprise!  Hubby bought me a new oven!  lol!  I was pretty shocked and boy did I need a new one.  He can be such a good boy.   I think he loves me... I think I'll keep him. 
Ok.. on that note.. I have stacks of clothing on my kitchen table for bear making.....  and Im about to sign off this computer for the day.  
Happy  Weekend!! Happy Labor day!!  (though Im sad that summer is trying to come to an end...  ) 
toodles!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

16 comments:

Lisa said...

I love living vicariously through you, Viv!

You have such a wonderful family. Enjoy the holiday weekend. :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

What darling pictures of your girls. Congratulations on a beautiful new oven. Enjoy your beautiful family this long weekend. I'm soaking up every last bit of summer. School school chaos awaits comes Tuesday. HUGS!!!

Lutka And Co. said...

Oh, the girls are beautiful! And what fun to hang out with them! Have a wonderful weekend!

Perfectly Printed said...

Looks and sound like you had a great time! Enjoy your new stove!! Such a sweet gift!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It is fun to gather ideas at shops like those!
Nice new STOVE!!!
I'm painting this weekend! I labor on labor day! LOL!
Warmly,
deb

Cindy said...

Congrats on the new oven! I hope you have nice weather for your cookout. We are going to the beach tomorrow, even though it is going to be cooler. Isn't that the way it goes? It's been hot all week and I have been looking forward to the beach. Oh well, we will still have fun.

Shirley Hatfield said...

I sure love your vivacious spirit and the love you have for your family. You have a grateful heart and share it freely. I always feel happier after a visit with you.

Patti said...

It's always such fun to visit your blog! You have so much fun, don't you! Your g-baby IS adorable yes! Cute button nose!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I once heart that creative people must create...love your blog..phyllis

Theresa said...

Oh how fun to shop, not fun to pay to get in:( I Wish you had bought that pillow too... FOR ME:) Your little granddaughter is precious! Have a blessed day dear VIV, BIG HUGS!

Japolina said...

I love that you got a surprise new oven!
If anyone had told you when you were 18 that someone giving you an oven as a gift would get you excited, you would have never believed it.

I love the stuff in the photos!

Laura said...

Of course your grandbaby is beautiful! And what a sweetie surprising you with a new oven!
Bless you a your family.
Laura

Flora said...

Oh viv, Your love life is so apparent, what an inspiration you are.
Blessings,Flora

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such cute and pretty pictures of the girls! Enjoy your new oven!! Bake something sweet in it! Happy Labor Day! xo Holly

CatieAn said...

oh how sweet to have a new oven.
Your girls are all so lovely. What a fun afternoon outing.

Emily said...

So glad you are keeping up blogging! :) I had to drop by and it sure picked up my spirits. :) Now, I want to make some Halloween thingies and redo my blog for Autumn. :)
thank you!