Friday, November 22, 2013

a busy weekend planned

its friday
yippee!  its friday and now, Im off for 9 days!   We already had thanksgiving and the day after off, and then I usually take the day before off as well, but I decided last week to take the rest of the week too!  Im looking forward to it,  though, there is stuff going on every day, none of the days are totally free.  But regardless, at least I dont have to go to work and I will enjoy my time off!
I  started it off by baking some peanut butter cookies tonight.  ummmm, they are really good.   guess how many I ate?    OINK OINK OINK!! i ate 6 of them.   I know.. naughty me.  well, I didnt eat them all at once.  I ate two hot ones out of the oven, then I had a cup of tea and two more...   and then a little later, I had another cup of tea and two more...   yikes!  I think I've had enough for tonight. 
cookies
I'll be starting out very early tomorrow morning going grocery shopping.  I plan on heading out the door about 7:00 am and being back home by 8:30.  I want to beat the crowd.  this is one of the worst grocery shopping weekends of the year!  then Im meeting a friend at 9:30 to go christmas shopping  for a few hours, she has to get back by 1:00 because she has friends coming from out of town and then Im heading to a doll show with jen and Ella.  In a couple years I'll be able to take Marla and Violet with me too!
christmas supplies..
Tomorrow night and most of sunday I will be playing. puttering and crafting!  Until about 4:00 on sunday when then the whole family will be heading to red lobster to celebrate Robert and Big Torry's birthdays.  
Afterwords, Marla pie will be coming home with us to spend the night. Then Torry will join us on monday and I'll have Marla and Torry all day!
ok.. Im heading to the couch,  Im pooped out.
have a great weekend girlie pies!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Good for you for taking some time off, Viv. You SO deserve it. I know you will be busy but I hope you have some fun time "playing" with all your special projects. Your creations always amaze me. God bless you and your family during the upcoming HOliday- xo Diana

Perfectly Printed said...

Enjoy your week off!! Wish I could but too busy at work......but I will leave early so that's not too bad! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Debby said...

I'm glad that you will have time off. Sounds like it is pretty packed with things to do. Have fun and get a little rest. ((((HUGS)))

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Enjoy the time off from work Viv!! But I think you will still be a busy bee! lol

Scrap for Joy said...

I always feel like I need a nap after I read your posts. You cram more activity in any day than 3 other people! You know how to get lots accomplished and have lots of fun while doing it! Enjoy your time off but remember to take some time to rest, too.
Happy Thanksgiving, Viv!
xoxo
Joyce

Theresa said...

Well, I am pooped just hearing about your busy weekend:) ENJOY and rest when you get a chance! HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm wishing I would have been that smart to take a couple of extra days off next week. Good for you! Enjoy your busy weekend. Sneak in some crafting/creating time. HUGS!!

Cindy said...

Hey, enjoy your time off! it sounds like you have a lot planned, but that pile of crafting goodies will probably have to be played with:) Can't wait to see your Christmas projects. have a good one!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

That sounds wonderful Viv! 9 whole days of family and fun! Enjoy the kids...and save a couple PB cookies for them! Haa!
I would have had more than 6!
Hey, can you tell me where you bought those little black top hats???
Thanks Viv!
Erica

Lynn said...

Hi, Enjoy your days off!! My hubby is off until next Monday too!! Pray for me lol, me and the fur babies are used to having our days by ourselves but we have a good time together and we plan to gets lot of stuff done! Enjoy your week and the days with the baby pies!
Hugs,
Lynn

DollZandThingZ said...

Those are my FAVORITE cookies! YUM! Have fun! xx