Monday, June 16, 2014

busy weekend

care for a cuppa?  tea?  coffee?  lol.. got that sweet little sterling teacup in Amy Powers club dollhouse swap.  sweet isnt it?
wow!  I feel ive neglected my little bloggy place again.  I guess just really really busy last week and this weekend.  Ive been working on a lot of bear orders and seem to be not making a heck of  a lot of progress as I am side tracked very easily!    Friday at work was a little crazy and then friday night I went to a little work gathering out at a friends cottage on the lake and had a blast.  then Saturday I had a little teaparty "baby sprinkle"  instead of baby shower.  Just a little party with the girls and my mother in law for Tiffany... only two weeks before she is scheduled for a c section. woohoo!  Im ready to meet my new pie.. Lillanna Grace!   wanna see a sneak peek of lillipie?  these 3D ultrasounds are amazing arent they?  They sure didnt have these when I was having babies. 
Tiff had a lot of protein in her urine, which is a sign of preeclampsia on thursday and then sent her home with a bottle to collect all her urine in for 24 hours.. or for the full weekend..  either way they are checking again today.  hopefully all good,   otherwise she may have her c section just a little sooner then planned.   
 Lets see... what else...
so Saturday after the "sprinkle"  we all headed over to Bethany and Torrys, which is where Tony and Vanessa live also.  Tony and Ness bought a double house and beth and torry rent the other half from them... anyways we went over for fathers day bbq  and bon fire. I had fun playing with my 3 little pies.. and eating..  of course!  
ahhh.. eating...  I am on weight watchers AGAIN!  well, not going to the meetings, but  just following the program and Ive lost 10 pounds in the last few weeks.  woohoo!  
Yesterday for fathers day Big Tony celebrated by helping little Tony put a new roof on his front porch.. I stayed home working on bears and then we got together at the ice cream shop with the kids later.  I had a tiny scoop of frozen yogurt...  
So.. check out all the sweet little things I got in the club little house swap below..
I think sometime this week I'm going to have to drag one of the dollhouses out to play with!  
For now.. I need to hop off this computer and go feed the animals and make lunch and get ready to go to work!  Have a great day bloggy pies!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

10 comments:

LBP said...

I can't believe how advanced ultra sounds have become. Look at that sweet face!!! Lots of fun stuff from your swap.

Blessings

Linda

Cindy said...

How exciting to have a new granddaughter coming! I hope everything goes well for her delivery. Have a great week!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Congratulations on a new grand baby coming!! You must be so excited! :) So many fun goodies from your swap! Happy new week!! xo Holly

Tiffany, Honestly said...

Oh my gosh. You seriously posted at 4am? Another can't get. Another can't get back to sleep day? I don't think you spelled it wrong on purpose, but i just want to make sure you spell it right on her tag. "Lillianna Grace". I hope you have a good day!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oooh, how cute are those little things, Vivian. Makes me wish I had a doll house to play around with. : ) It is amazing how those sonogram pictures are done 3d now. Just incredible. I'll bet you can't wait for this little one to arrive!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Another sweet granddaughter to spoil and dress. How fun! Love all your minis. Yes. Please drag out your dollhouse so that I'm not the only one who plays with dollhouses. I've been anxious to see all the special things from that clubhouse swap.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet little treasures for a doll house.
WOW, those ultra sounds are amazing nowadays!
warmly,
deb

DollZandThingZ said...

That silver tea cup is wonderful!

More wonderful: the ultrasound photo! How fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Vic that u/s pic is sooo detailed!! I'm excited for the arrival of your new baby grand daughter!

Julie said...

Viv - I had to come by and give you a big cyber hug for looking that scripture up for me. Thank you!!! I love the tiny silver cup. I sold my daughters doll house when we moved last time and now regret it...may have to start another one when we get moved.