Thursday, September 25, 2014

skelly time!

 good morning bloggy friends!   well I think I have finished putting halloween out!  bonita and Boney were the last to come out.  I have my porch arranged differently then in years past and I dont like it as much but ehh.. whatever..  its done.  I might be getting too old for all this decorating!  lol.. its a lot of work.   nah.. just kidding, gotta decorate, no matter how old I get! Actually.. I am getting "older"  as I do have a birthday coming next week.   But birthdays are fun.. some people dread them.  I like having them!  and of course the alternative is not good.   
So anyways,  back to the decorating.  My  computer memory is full!  Ive had memory added to this dinosaur several times in the past.. but I dont think it can hold anymore.  (what does computer memory have to do with decorating.. you might ask?)  I can take pics.. but my computer says no more room!  so I have to keep going back and deleting old stuff....  pain in the butt!   or use my phone and send pics.. but my phone doesnt take the best pictures..   for now.. I'll just keep deleting old stuff.  
 Frannie photobombed this picture.  silly kitten.  she was probably wondering why I was outside looking in the window! lol!    my poor skellys, boneys in good shape, but bonita has a brittle bone disease.  her hip and hand broke!  poor old girl!   I do love my skellys..   maybe I should get another one.. oh wait.. I said I wasnt going to buy anything else.... I wont I wont I wont..   
and the skelly cat at joanns was gone.    I would have bought her..  I should have bought her before when I saw her...  
must stop obsessing about her....
LOL!
so yesterday morning I dyed some trees orange...
cause, you know...   I needed to have some more orange trees.

I love all my bloggy friends..   most of my face to face friends dont understand....  but I can count on you guys!  you get it! 
have a great day girlie pies!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

16 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Ha ha - it looks like the skeleton is screaming to get out of your house, Vivian! : ) I love all your decorations. I don't do as much as I did when my kids were home and younger. I have a few bits of Halloween I will bring out next week for the month of October. You'd think I'd be more into it having a Halloween birthday!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Sneaking in one last blog before I start teaching this morning. You made my day! Your porch looks fantastic and I love the photobomb of your furbaby in the background. I cant' wait to get more decorations out after work tonight. Halloween hugs to the Queen of Halloween!

Theresa said...

BOO! Love the decorations and those orange trees are an awesome addition:) Enjoy your day dear friend, BIG HUGS!

Margaret said...

Yes, we all do understand! My face to face friends except for one or two think I'm nuts so I go to my bloggy buddies for support :) Love Frannie! My kitties would do the same...if I go outside they think I'm leaving and they'll never eat again probably! Took out my witches this morning and more tubs of Halloween goodies--it's GO TIME!
Maggie

NanaDiana said...

LOL-You are just so much fun, Viv. I think you and I would never stop laughing about things. I LOVE all the decorating you do and the fun things you put together. You get so much enjoyment out of it..and I do think that life is about enjoying those small moments and treasures.

Have a great day- xo Diana BOO

Cindy said...

I would have to agree that you are the "Queen of Halloween!" Those trees are so pretty, I want to make some today. I'm home sick and shouldn't do anything:( Have a good one!

Debby said...

Sewet Viv, I almost forgot to tell you that I have awarded you the butterfly light award. You certainly brighten our bloggy lives with you fun art and your cutie pies. Go to my blog to see the rules. You don't have to do it but know that you are deserving.

Debby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Viv, Now that's some décor !! I'd probably scream if I got up in the night and forgot they were hanging around. LOL. xoxo,Susie

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Love your Boney and Bonita, so much fun. I have pooped out on decorating - love the decorating but can no longer stand the putting away. Guess that's the sign one has truly passed over into old and decrepid fogiehood LOL. I am living vicariously through you now! :)

Hahahahaha love Frannie photo bombing.

Happy almost weekend!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

LOL!! I don't think YOU can ever have enough Halloween at your home!
I know it takes time, but we all love to see it!!
warmly,
deb

Lynn said...

Lovin' the Skelly in the window-too fun:@)

vintage grey said...

Love your Halloween decorations so far, and those orange trees are lovely!! Happy autumn! xo Heather

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love your window, it's so great! I don't have too much Halloween stuff, but I'm inspired to get mine out this weekend. Yeah, get another skelly if you want one, why not! :) oh now I have to get some trees to turn orange, lol, love them!

Marlynne said...

Your really getting into it! really like your orange trees! By the way have you discovered Dawn at bohemianvalhalla.blogspot.com ? You would like her blog I'm sure! Marlynne

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Wow! Your skeleton looks awesomely creepy peeking out the window! And that folk art kitty pillow in the first pic is adorable!!