Friday, October 17, 2014

Its all good...

  Its all good today girls.. just in a little mood yesterday morning.. one of those moments of discontentment, but I have a grateful heart and those moments never last long.  I am always 100% grateful for every bit of my life..even if my house is a wreck!  I am grateful to live where I live, to have raised my children here.. and that it is comfortable and cute and filled with love.  And so much more.. and even if I complain about going to work.. I do like my job and the people I work with and I am blessed to have a decent job.
And on that note...  TGIF!!!!  only working half a day, mammogram this afternoon, and then I forgot that I am watching violet this afternoon and evening.   That makes me smile.
wondering why Buffys pic is here this morning?    lol!   last night she wanted my attention and she just kept chattering and whistling and calling me.  then all of a sudden she said "what ever!"   We about died laughing.   I say that to her sometimes if Im giving her something to eat and she throws it out cause she doesnt want it.   I'll say, "whatever buffy" and walk away.  I was really surprised when she said it last night.  I do love that silly bird.
Okeedokie.. have a great day and a great weekend my friends!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Getting my mammogram today too! Funny what your birdie said:) That made me giggle! Enjoy your day and weekend dear Viv, HUGS!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Yippie! Kicked those blues to the curb ...

Hah! Love Buffy! Whatev's!

Your jib jab video was so much fun :)

TGIF! xo

Musings from Kim K. said...

Glad you have your spirit back! That's hysterical about your bird. Happy Friday! I really wish I wasn't teaching this afternoon. I just want to sneak out today.

Susie said...

Viv, Glad you are having a better day...could be TGIF.:):) I love that your bird talks. That was cute. Good luck with your mammogram. It's good to have those over with. xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

LOL- Whatever, Viv!!!! We know what it is like to have "one of those days". WE all have them and we all unload them sometimes on someone. lol Have a great day with Violet and hope the booby squeeze wasn't too bad. xo Diana

Stephanie said...

Why am I not surprised that you have a crazy bird!?

Marlynne said...

I bet Buffy's remark cracked you up! So funny!

Margaret said...

Sending hugs to you 😊