Saturday, November 8, 2014

always happy for the weekend!

Well, I managed to get halloween put away and thanksgiving out.  The county has off on election day, so its a good day to take halloween down.  I actually started at 5:00 am and had all of it packed up and back upstairs  before noon.  then I brought down my one bin of thanksgiving and it took me the rest of the day to put it out and get it just right...    oh that darn sickness...  hyperdecorphilia!  lol!
IN other news..  Yesterday was Violet Eloise's first birthday  and today is her party.  She is sooo stinking cute.  I really can hardly contain myself around her!  (or any of my pies for that matter.)
 I just have to say that Im totally impressed by all of my children and their spouses and significants and the way they take care of their babies!  they are all really good parents.  Im so grateful for that.  Im probably more aware of it due to my job where I see piss poor parenting every single day..   So I know and appreciate good parents when I see them! Anyways my babies are really good parents to my grand pies..  I am so thankful for that.  which brings me to these two pictures..   What a wonderful glorious way to greet my little violet when she woke up on her first birthday!!  with birthday morning balloons!!  
How exciting for her!  
looking forward to her party today.. 
camera battery is charging... all my grandpies and family will be there..
tomorrow is Carsons birthday gathering (step grandson)  so a busy weekend.
and inbetween all the partying.. I have a couple dozen more bears to make..  but I did finally get Janes bears finished and in the mail and she has received them and loves them all. 
woo.. that was a big order! but they did turn out cute.

have a great day everybody! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

15 comments:

Theresa said...

Love the birthday morning wake-up smiles:) Having great parents for our grandchildren is a true blessing! Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS!

Susie said...

Viv, Love your turkey herd..LOL..That baby is truly enjoying those balloons. What a sweet thing. Glad your children are good parents. There's just not enough of good parenting . Blessings to you and yours, xoxo,Susie

Cindy said...

I love that pic with the balloons. It was a great way to say Happy Birthday! Have a great weekend and enjoy your family!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Happy happy first birthday Miss Violet Cutie Pie!
Love all your Thanksgiving decor! Did you make the turkeys Viv? So adorable!
Look at all that teddy bear cuteness, so darling! You're like Santas Workshop over there :)

Happy weekend!

Susan said...

Stopping by to say hi. Loving all your photos. You stay so busy. Enjoy some downtime this weekend.

Lynn said...

I'm gonna share the B-Day balloon idea with a friend who's a first time G-Mom, I think she'll love it! Have fun at the parties:@)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful birthday morning surprise! Happy Birthday Sweet Violet!
Love your Thanksgiving decorations, too~
Have a wonderful weekend,
Dorothy and Ms.Wilma

Patti said...

Oh this is such a sweet post! Sweet babies and sweet bears. CUTE! Love your turkeys - and I think I have the same decorating disease. It must be catchy!

Margaret said...

The photo with the balloons is so adorable! I know you're having a great time! Can't wait for pictures! Maggie

Debby said...

I love the Little Pie and her balloons Imagine how excited she was to wake up like that. She is so cute.
Happy Birthday to both your little ones.
Those bears are all so cute sitting there together.
Enjoy the parties.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Aww...you do have little cutie pies!
Sweet memory bears.
Life is good!
warmly,
deb

Stephanie said...

You can probably pat yourself on the back for having children who are good parents! Am I right?

Tea in the Library said...

Hi! Checking in - I'm your swap partner for Erica's Christmas in the kitchen swap. What adorable pictures of Violet! And my that is a LOT of bears!!!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

What a happy baby! So much love!

Musings from Kim K. said...

You really have a beautiful family, Viv. Have fun celebrating! Congratulations on getting Halloween put away too! I still have a few Halloween things lingering in the lowest level of the house.