Thursday, January 15, 2015

thank you!

for cover

Thanks to Oliva!  she saved the day when I suddenly needed a new swapper.  I knew someone would jump in.  so many creative and fun girls out there in blogland!
soo.. lets see.. whats been going on around here this week.. oh.. yeah.. I know,  I hate to admit this, but I am sick again!  Again, I say.. Again!  whats up with that?   I think Ive been sick 5 times with nasty colds in the last few months.  Ive got to start eating more fruits and veggies!   
Spring just needs to come, theres too many sick people!    I Gotta be well... got a new baby coming anyday now! 
Soon Nessa and Tony will have another little girl!  they had a little false alarm the night before last..   so I spent the night with violet.. she is a freak'n hoot.  funny and so smart! 
but no baby yet..    
 I love me some grandpies!!
Okeedokie.. I guess I should get ready for work...  looking forward to a three day weekend of valentine crafting!  
happy thursday girls!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Great friends are all around us! Happy you found the swap partner you needed! Can't wait to see the baby when it gets here! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Glad it all worked out with your swap and that you have a 3 day weekend ahead of you for crafting and baby fun! Take good care of yourself!!

Hope said...

Nothin worse than a rotten cold! Take care and have a great weekend!

Margaret said...

SO glad you can have three days at home to recover and also have some fun! So excited for the swap! Maggie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I had a day at home from work Monday and got started on my swap creating. I had such a good time! I'm thinking this Monday, being home for the holiday, I will have to make a point to be creative and crafty.

I hope you feel better soon! I wonder if you are sick "again" or "still"? Perhaps the original cold has never totally gone away and is just resurfacing.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Let us know about that new baby Viv! Keep us updated! :)
Erica

Grace said...

feel better!! Grace xoox