Friday, April 15, 2016

friday morning chit chat

I hate when I get obsessed about something.  Walmart .com has these giant garden mushrooms..   I am feeling like I need to have them all.  They are not cheap.
If I could just choose one of them...    but I want them all.  The question is..  will I do it?  lol!   I might!  Im considering it.  maybe I'll buy two and then see if I still feel like I need the other.  Remember when I wanted the jar of easter candy at homegoods and I was so obsessed about it?  I over came that and didnt go buy it!  LOL!  but this feels different! lol...
Then there's these cute little mushroom stools.. which I feel like I need 4 of and a little table to go with them for my pies.  but I wonder why they dont have a table to go with them.  I suppose I could make one.   how cute it would be with a little mushroom umbrella!  
Walmart also has lots of gnomes.  If you like gnomes.  I dont have any.. but it might be cute to have one hanging around with the mushrooms if I buy them.  I love Kim Kenwards little gnomes and gnome house that she has in her yard, so stinking cute! And of course she decorates it for every holiday!  (I love that kimmie!)
In other news..  I am feeling like packing easter up.. maybe this weekend.   And Im also dying to get creative.  I have a little bird and mouse taking up space in my brain, needing to come out! lol!  but I really dont know when that will happen.  I also have bear orders to work on and grandpies to see and a new one coming on tuesday!

 Im on call this weekend til next friday.  I used to not mind being on call once in a while, but I have lost the zest for it. Too many hours the last few times I was on.... makes my head spin!   I cant do that anymore, too old for it or something!  I shall persevere though the next bunch of times I'm on, but next time around, Im not signing up for anymore then I have too. Im too tired and have too much to do outside of work! lol!
Im trying to remember how I decorate for spring!  This decorating job gets tougher and tougher every year! lol!  Think I shall go to pinterest for some ideas.  Because if I do manage to find the time to pack up Easter, I will need to do something else right away or my house will be bare naked!  lol!
Well as usual, Ive got to run... need to get ready for work.  
Looks like were in for a beautiful Springy Weekend!  
Have a lovely one bloggy pies and Happy Friday!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




10 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great pics of your grands....that first little one is perfection, I love it when you catch them at just the perfect moment..priceless.

I hate when I see something and can't get it out of my mind. Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you? Lots of times I find great yard art and way cheaper than anywhere else. Maybe they have the mushrooms.

Have a great perfect weekend.
xx, Carol

Cindy said...

Love those mushrooms too! Now I have to get on Walmart.com and see what they have:) Your grandchildren are so sweet in their Easter outfits. Hope you get a little time to create. When an idea is knocking around, you've just got to make it!

Happy@Home said...

Such sweet pictures of your grandchildren.
The mushrooms are all very cute. How fun!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Susie said...

I like the little stools...you little ones could sit on them. Your grands looks so sweet. It's harder for me to do a lot of things these days. I like to decorate a little. Not too much. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Lynn said...

Maybe you could just tuck one mushroom stool into the yard somewhere, like a special spot for a little alone time:@) I saw them last weekend at the store and thought they were adorable!

Stephanie said...

Your grandbabies are the cutest decorations of all!

NanaDiana said...

I was so glad to see a post from you-I don't visit blogs much with all the hubby stuff going on right now...so it was fun to see you on my sidebar. Those 'pies' are just darling-each and every one of them. I haven't seen the mushrooms but they are cute. Reminds me of the mushroom "stools" from the 60s/70s...mostly they were bright orange! Good luck being on call. Hope it is a quiet weekend for you. xo Diana

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness those mushrooms are lovely:) Buy them ALL:) Have a blessed week ahead, HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I hope you do buy a few of those toadstools. I wish I could say that my gnome house looks as good as what you have posted online. It's looking quite messy from the winter and needs a good spring cleaning. Such a darling picture of your grands!! Hugs.

Bohemian said...

I would not be able to resist the Obsession with the Giant Mushrooms, especially the one in the 3rd Image, now I'm thinking I might NEED one of those in the Garden... or maybe three or more, then it would be an official Giant Mushroom Collection! *smiles* Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian