Tuesday, July 26, 2016

cooling off!


Its been awfully hot here...
This is all Maggie's fault.  she posted some skellies dressed in grass skirts on my time line on facebook.  And then my little brain went "POP!" and I thought I need to get Boney and Bonita out for a swim shoot!


I was apprehensive at first because my neighbors would think I was a kook and because I didnt know if I really wanted to go upstairs to drag them out.  Also, that meant I would have to undress them because there were all dressed up when I put them away.  


 But the thought wouldnt leave my mind.. and before you knew it the skellies were undressed and having a good old time floating in the grandpies pool!
It was so worth it!


And I thought.. oh well I am nuts.. so what if people think that!
 lol!  


Do you think so too??  lol!
At least I have fun and I am never ever bored!
have a great day bloggy pies!
I have stuff to do this morning before I go to work.  
toodles!
xoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

20 North Ora said...

You are a hoot!! Enjoyed your post. It made me smile!

Judy

Lynn said...

Love it! And I'm sure the Skellies are happy to be out of the attic in this heat:@)
PS-folks are starting to post what they're seeing in the stores for Halloween-Woo Hoo!

Theresa said...

If I saw these pictures anywhere, I would think of you:). Too cute. Hugs

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh that is hysterical! I love love love this post, lol. We all need a good laugh in this terrible heat. I think it's eating my brain cells.

I answered your tablecloth cleaning question on my blog. I should have just emailed you, huh? Like I said, I've lost some brain cells. Anyhow go back and look, and I hope it helps. Let me know if you have problems and I'll see what other tricks I may know. :)

Hugs, Pam

Margaret said...

You made so many of us happy that day going through all that trouble. I'm smiling right now seeing the pictures of them in their towels! maggie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGOSH!! OMGOSH!! OMGOSH!! I LOVE this post. I love skellies and have been known to put them out dressed for holidays other than the Spooky ONe!! I think you and I would make great neighbors!! LOVE IT!!!!!!
xx, Carol

Cindy said...

I love this! Thanks for going to all the trouble and giving us all a chuckle this morning!

Stephanie said...

You must be a social worker! Stephanie