Friday, September 9, 2016

a batty little quicky craft..


 
Something easy peasy and only takes a couple minutes.    I saw this on pinterest.. so I cant take credit for it.   But it looks so cool at night when the light is on!  

All you have to do is make a little bat pattern and cut it out of black paper.  I would have used construction paper if I had had some.   Then just cut them out, put some rolled tape on the front of them and stick them inside your lamp shades!

 I got carried away and put them on three shades in the living room..  might be cute to tie a thread to one and have it hanging below the shade!  I may have to do that myself, since I just thought of it now.  

Anyways...  that's all for now..  just wanted to share that with you.    and, yes.. I have Halloween out now.  Just inside.   I haven't done outside or the porch or my craft room yet either.   And, the skellies are still in their closet.  but I was thinking of bringing them out this weekend.  we'll see!  anyways.. have a great weekend bloggy friends! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

14 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Just love your bats Viv! I think I could even manage to do that, LOL. Like seeing your other Halloween decor peeking in. You may motivate me to start early, at least I better start my crafting. Thanks for the batty idea. Have a great weekend! :)

20 North Ora said...

Viv - Love your bats! Such a cute idea - thanks for sharing.

Judy

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm thinking of decorating our full sized Halloween tree this weekend. Now, that you've started, I had better get a move-on! Love all your pictures in IG. I'm so behind on my blog. Yikes. Have a great weekend!

Susie said...

Viv, That is so clever. I know darn good and well my girls would have done that in a heart beat growing up...if they had known about it. :):) Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Lynn said...

It's never too early for Halloween! I just picked up the flaming pumpkin from Lowes... Really-really cool! Happy Weekend:@)

NanaDiana said...

What a cute idea, Viv...whether it was yours or not...you DID it. I see ideas and never do them. Glad to see that you are still crafting and having fun. I have missed visiting your blog. Have a great weekend- xo Diana

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I LOVE to visit here!! You always get me goin' and this bein' my FAV Holiday...well...I'm ready!!
xx, Carol

Margaret said...

Love the new header! And that's an adorable little decorating idea!

Theresa said...

So cute:) Enjoy your weekend dear Viv, HUGS!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Easy and what a great impact they make...thanks, Viv!

E said...

Hey Viv, I am making blogland rounds, and knew I would find you up to elbows in Halloween ... love Halloween !! Looks like you had a grand time on your lake vacation ... what fun to be surrounded by all those little people !! I'm making a Halloween gift that is miniature, its posted on my blog, ck it out. Oh and I love your headers, those two are just precious !! Elaine

Tea in the Library said...

Cute idea! I am up early today and stealing a few minutes to visit.

DollZandThingZ said...

Wow! Love that!!!

Anonymous said...

That's fun!!