Wednesday, December 7, 2011

nothing.. really...

favorite teacup retired

Remember seeing this cup in so many pictures? I think I told you it was coming to the end of its sweet little life.. it has a lot of cracks and black chippy spots inside. I decided it really needed to be retired. so it has become a decoration. I do love that cup. i still havent found the perfect replacement for it yet. And my tea just doesnt taste the same in any other of my cups! (I do have a lot of other cups.... but just not the right one!) so I will be keeping my eyes open for a new one.

speaking of eyes.. mine are burning. remember that cold I said I wasnt going to get? well I got it. just a head cold, but I really have to try to ignore it! too many things to do! ya know?!


helllllooooo up there!

Look at my precious babies! arent they purrty!? omg.. I just love them so much!

I have pictures to post from a ornie swap Im in.. but I want to wait and post them all. so far they are all sooooo awesome.

OK.. just a quick stop in.. and now I have to go do a little needle felting and then off to bed.

ahhhchooooo!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

8 comments:

Kai said...

OHHHHH, NOOOOOO! Both a head cold AND the retirement of your favorite cup? YIKES! I relate STRONGLY to the darned cold 'cause I've had this one since - UGH - Sept. 14th. SUCKS! I smell like Vick's (my new not-so-favorite 'cologne') 24/7 because it's the ONLY thing that helps me breathe! I hope YOUR cold goes away fast! The kitty-people are BEAUTIFUL! I just love your cats so much! As for the cup - I know exactly what you mean! I have one for my coffee, one for my tea, and - believe it or not - one (bigger) for my Chai. LOL! My housemate thinks I'm nuts (Who, ME?) but I refuse to mix them. Each one is ONLY for the designated drink. Otherwise things TASTE weird. LOVE YOU, SWEET VIV! Don't overdo!!! Okay?

Jingle said...

Well, at least you were able to repurpose it! I hope you find the PERFECT tea cup!

Fran said...

LOVE your Clock. How cute it is. Love all your decorations. Figgy & Franny are adorable as always. They both are beautiful cats.
Luv & Hugs
Fran who has not been able to post to some blogs until yesterday. Hope this goes through.

Fran said...

WHOOHOOO!!!!! I see my post went through. I guess I better not say that too loud. LOL
Luv & Hugs
Fran

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Precious Babies for sure!!! Sorry about the cup... Can't wait to see you ornament exchange things!!!

Diane Shiffer said...

And speaking of needle felting... did you by any chance notice the little "guest of honor" doll in my post today? Amelia needle felted that sweet little thang... you taught her well dear Viv:)

Musings from Kim K. said...

We're finally home after a long week and I'm looking forward to catching up on your happenings. Get better soon. Sounds like a cuddle with your kitties is in order.

Lori said...

I know what you mean about a favorite cup - I have tea every day in these wonderful red mugs (luckily I have 4)- just something about them makes my tea perfect! You do have two darling kitties! Sorry about the head cold...