Thursday, December 27, 2012

christmas babies!

christmas eve, torry marlaina and miranda
I still havent recovered from all the preparations and festivities!  in fact I slept for 9 hours on christmas night! me.. who only sleeps 5 or 6 hours at the most! 
christmas eve, torry and marla
we had our annual christmas eve party, with way too much food and lots of laughs!
christmas eve torry and marla 2
I took a ton of pictures, but really, the best were of the babies... so thats what I'm posting!
christmas eve, torry and marla 3
the same for christmas morning!  we all were spoiled.. especially that babies and they both looked stinking adorable!   omg... I just love them to pieces!
christmas morn 2
Lots of gifts and stockings for everyone!  took us a while to get through them all.  I think everyone liked what they got.  Big Torry had my name... and he seriously spoiled me with lots of cute stuff!  and my kids all pitched in and bought me a new sewing maching... (so Jen could have hers back! LOL!)
christmas morn 10
I made breakfast for everyone, we opened our gifts and then had to head off to the city to tonys mothers.  Which is difficult for all of us, because everyone has places to go and its hard to drag the babies around and fit everything in.  Next year we have to do something different.
christmas morn 14
heehee! doesnt marla pie look like a little christmas elf?  soooo freaken cute!!  I could smooch her to bits!
christmas morn 15
we had a white christmas here.. just enough to say it was a white christmas.. but today?  It is seriously white out there.  we've been having a winter storm here since last night..  We probably have about 14 to 18 inches of snow, deeper where the drifts are...  hmmm... I have no boots!  threw them away last year..  and.. My car is stuck in the drive way and my tires are bad.. so hubby is driving me to work.  I hate snow covered roads...  really, Im just not a fan of snow at all.. 
but.. I live in new york and we get snow!  so deal with it I must!
hope you all had wonderful christmas'es !!!
and now, I need to go get ready for work
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling pictures. Babies and Christmas...what could be better!! You really do spoil everyone and I'm glad you were spoiled yourself for Christmas.

Safe travels. Sounds like you need to do some shopping for boots on your way home from work. We finally have enough snow for the girls to do some sledding today.

Unknown said...

I love seeing the pictures of your darling babies!! Too Cute!! Be safe in all the snow!! I am off to work as well...I would rather stay at home with my family but....

Hugs chris

momto8 said...

looks like fun at your place!!

kandeland said...

glad you had a nice christmas viv! it's a blizzard out here! I am stuck at home bc my driveway is up to my knees! Had a facial I have to cancel now! better than work though...hope you made it in ok...drive safe! xo

Debby said...

I bet you are tired. Like my husband you had to return to work. Geez, why can't everyone close for a week......I know not in your profession.
Love those babies. So cute. Your home is always so full of love and people. Hope you can rest up in the coming week-end. We have lots of snow as well. I haven't been out in it thought.
Happy New Year.

Cindy said...

Sounds like you had a very merry Christmas. Having little ones really makes it better, doesn't it? Our grandson was having more fun playing with the bows than his toys!

Susan said...

Great pictures. I thought everyone in your neck of the woods loved snow. I'm really surprised at that. We had an inch or so of sleet and more is expected Friday so all the stores will be crazy today with "bread, milk and egg" shoppers. Guess I'd better join them. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the week.

NanaDiana said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I hear you about going from place to place to place- it gets busy and crazy.
I hope you got to work safe and sound. Blessings to you- xo Diana

Kai said...

That was FUN looking at all the wonderful pictures!!! You KNOW I love seeing the babies! They are WAY too cute! In fact, I think my entire adopted family (heehee)is pretty darned awesome! LOVE YOU, Viv!!! Now get some REST, girl! You've earned it!

Unknown said...

You'll have to print those sweet baby pix for your art journal. I wondered how you were making out with all the snow we got. Yay for the new sewing machine!

Sandy xox

Grace said...

what beautiful babies! Looks like evryone had a wonderful time. I love all the stockings. I am so tired Vivi. for 3 days before I did not sleep just trying to get everything done and so excited that we had 25 people/family over for Christmas eve. Holy smokes we have not done that in years and mostly we make fish. My dad is 82 and Feb will be 83 so was awesome to have everyone here. I went into the city the day after Christmas for some Christmas decorations but not too much left then came home to a terrible storm. My brother drove my niece to my house from a 2 hour car ride took him 3 and a half with a broken fresh finger and dropped her here her flight was cancelled but this morning got out finally. I at least did not lose power as most of my family and friends did. Today I stayed in PJ's and rested. lol I hope you are relaxing. Grace xoox

A Little Creation said...

How lucky are you?! A new sewing machine! It's it great to have everyone home for Christmas? Don't forget to take time to play with your new toys.
Chris =]

Theresa said...

So many sweet pictures! I know you all had a wonderful time with those little ones:) Have a blessed day dear friend and stay safe! HUGS!

Jeanne said...

Your Christmas babies are SO adorable! I bet they make Christmas fun for everyone. Like you, I crashed on Christmas Eve night also. Don't have the same energy level as I used to I guess. When will I learn to stop crafting and decorating right up until Christmas??? Have a wonderful weekend and Happy New Year's too!
xo
jeanne