Monday, April 27, 2009

♪ vivi made a little lamb ♪

Thought I would show you the little lambie pinkeep I made for my blogger friend Julie. She and her husband have some baby lambs and this is supposed to look like the first one born this spring, Roman. Julie is a sweetie be sure to check out her blog! Equus Villa Farm
And, I was given this award the other day by my buddy Natalea.. so if I dont take care of it now, while it has crossed my mind again.. i will forget to do it at all! Thanks for the award Nat. I have to tell you 7 things I love and then pass this on to 7 people.

7 THINGS I LOVE:

1) creating

2) tiny things.. bears, dolls, teasets

3) beaches

4) This country

5) beautiful weather! (85 degrees in lyndonville today ! at least thats what the bank said when I came by tonight.. I really dont think it was that hot though!)

6) my family

7) my friends!


and 7 people to pass this on to... I have such a hard time picking people..


Dolls Are My Canvas Within My Soul (Fran)

With Needle and Thread (Carla)

Gingham World (michelle)

...A Walk In The Park (susan)

Little Lovables (Lisa)

Thimbleprims Studio (cindy)

Cottage Cozy (Carrie)




I just have to say that I could easily pick every person on my blog list! So if you see your self here, you are tagged.. and if you dont want to do this.. its no big deal you dont have to and you dont have to feel guilty about it either..

Ok.. I'm off to read that book that Cindy sent me!
hugs to all!

27 comments:

Gina M Smith said...

That lamb is soooo sweet! You are so talented with your felting and stitching and everything else! What's the story on that adorable sock monkey?!

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

Toooo cute...the lamb is adorable..awesome creativity...have a honey of a night - sweet dreams! Marlene:O)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I just had to stop by again to see your darling little lamb. Seriously, Viv, it is the cutest ever! OMG love it!

I see I have been tagged...I would be thrilled to participate and will do so in the next day or so.

Love the little "baa baa"

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Carla said...

I already told you on flickr how cute I thought it was. I still do. Just adorable! Thank you for the award.

Anonymous said...

I love the little lamb pinkeep! He is certainly adorable and your friend will love him!! You are so sweet, Viv!!

Ginny Gibson said...

I just adore your little lamb pin cushion and the delicate blue too, so lovely. Do you sell these ones.

best wishes Ginny

Lori said...

Viv, that lamb is the sweetest thing:) i just love it...the color is so pretty...and the lamb could not be any cuter!!!

Susan said...

This lamb is just too sweet. Thanks so much for the award. I not so good about passing them on, but I do so appreciate it. Take care, Susan.

kathy said...

Oh the sweetest little lamb ever -- you have such a gift in felting darling creations - Kathy - ga

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Vivian,
Your new lamb pinkeep is absolutely precious. I know your friend is going to love it!
Cindy

Suze said...

oh what a sweetie you have created. fab job! so perfect for spring.
xoxo
suze

Diane Shiffer said...

that is so so cute!! forgive my ignorance but is it needle felted?

honestly viv, you make the most adorable things.. you always have♥

Linda said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Linda

Unknown said...

What a GORGEOUS pinkeep Viv! You must start selling some of your fabulous creations!!

Sandy xoxo

kana said...

Viv,

Loving those cute lambies!! Great job.

Our Hands For Hope said...

Viv are you still interested in a charm swap for International Charm Day? If so drop me a line. I already have your addy!
Terisa

Valarie said...

Oh Viv, the little lamb is just too cute for words!! I LOVE it!! Hope all is well with you!!xxoo

Barbara said...

oh springy sweetness!!! wishin we had 85 rather than...43....ugh...supposed to be 70 tommorrow...but huge storms...

Anonymous said...

That little lamby makes me weak in the knees it is so cute!!! Just an amazing job! Have fun in the lovely weather.
(~.~)Bekah

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

It is so cute!!! Have a blessed week my dear friend..m...

♥zoe♥ said...

GOSH so Lovely lamb! I can't take my eyes away from this little cute lamb! You deserve this award:* what's the next creation? I am looking forward *Teehee*

xoxo
Zoe

Michelle said...

Sooooo sweet! Thank you for the award and your fun visits to my blog! I love blogland!

the wild raspberry said...

that lamb is adorable!

Little Lovables said...

woah, I am totally honored to recieve an award from you!!

that lamb is so cute I want to hug it :)

Unknown said...

Your little lamb is the sweetest and dearest ever! Wonderful work! I am perfectly enchanted by your bautiful blog and entirely blown away by your creatitivity!
~Emily

Fran said...

Sweet little lamb. I see I have been tagged. I'm a bit late reading this one. I missed it when I was looking around before.
I'll play later. Thank You for picking me. :-)
Hugs
Fran

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

i think I changed my name to JULIE, wink-wink! Lambie is beautifully sweet. Your felting is FABULOUS. You must start selling them!