Saturday, January 31, 2009

lookie lookie what I made.. and we have a winner here!

I'm on call for work this weekend, and luckily its been pretty quiet.. I've had enough time to make this little kitty in memory of Jasper. I also cleaned my craft room up a bit.. I need more shelves in there! too much stuff! I managed to mail out three packages yesterday, so that cleaned up some of it.. I had swap stuff all over waiting to be mailed! I mailed a package to my partner for Dollys swap, Jullie in Australia! cant wait for her to get it! I also mailed out a package to another swap partner Stella, from the tokens of love swap and I mailed out a third package for a special one on one swap to someone special! I still have two left to pack up.. I dont have my partners name yet for the bits and baubles swap.. I think we get those soon.


I recieved a package today from my buddy Natalea kandefor. She hosted a valentine ornament swap that there were ten girls in, we each made 10 ornies and sent them to nat, and then she sorted them out and mailed us back one from each girl. they are wonderful ! I love every single one. I cant post them yet because I'm sure the others probably havent recieved them yet. Nat doesnt live far from me, so I probably got mine first. Oh... what the heck, I can give you a little sneak peek! this is before everything is opened! What a fun fun swap!



OK.. the winner of the little teddy bear valentine pinkeep is ::: Mary Isabella!! yay Mary! now I just have to tell you that I did not make that little bear, it is a littlest gund bear but I doctored him up and dressed him to match the pinkeep! congrats Mary! My husband picked the winners name. He does come in handy every once and awhile! I hope you like the pinkeep Mary.. please email me your address!


And one more thing.. the egg hunt.. there are 33 girls in the swap .. I will keep it open through monday so if there are any last minute sign ups, this is the time to do it. It'll be fun to see what everyone makes.
I just want to thank you all again for the sweet encouraging support you sent me this week.. It was so appreciated!! I miss him terribly, but I'm ok. (Hugs to you all!)

17 comments:

Carla said...

Precious, precious, precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Viv, it's little Jasper in a basket! It is so sweet and looks just like him! You did a great job on it!

AwtemNymf said...

OhMyWings- it looks just like sweet Jasper, doing the thing he likes most- sitting in a basket! You did a beautiful job on him Viv! I'm sure he's smiling on you hun!
{{HUGS}}

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Aw Jasper was very blessed to have you for his momma while on this earth!
I know he is smiling down upon you Viv!

That mini me is too cute!

Xo,
Dolly

Libby Buttons said...

I just adore the Jasper you made! What a wonderful tribute.
smiles
LiBBy

Bob and Joanne said...

Your little Jasper is adorable! What a sweet keepsake.

Lori said...

Viv, your wee Jasper is adorable:) congrats to lucky Mary!!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh, that is so sweet. You are so talented and what a lovely tribute to sweet Jasper. It looks like you received tons of goodies! I think you are the swap queen!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so happy that you are feeling a bit better and made the sweet cat that looks like Jasper.
I am so happy I won your give-away. I love the pinkeep. I do not have one and put my pins in a bx. I am always loosing them. Thanks so much. I am e-mailing you my address...m..

Kai said...

Viv, that's just the most adorable lil' Jasper EVER! What a beautiful testimony to your sweet kitty! I love him! And I want you to know that I just love YOU, too! You have a really sweet spirit and it's no wonder everyone loves you to pieces!

Debb said...

I love the cat it just so sweet .

Diane Mars said...

Vivian, I am so sorry I did not stop by sooner, you poor thing how sad it is to lose such a loved pet. He sure looked like a funny kitty. I bet he loved his home, he had a wonderful CAT LIFE.
Hugs, Diane

Unknown said...

Awww I love the cat! It must have been therapeutic to make it. Thanks for posting a peek of the ornis. I pray I get my parcel way before Valentine's Day!

Sandy xox

kana said...

Viv,
I love the cat...so cute!
Kana

Anonymous said...

That has to be the most adorable little kitty ever! I LOVE the pinkeeper you made too. FABULOUS! I am so sorry about your your dear Jasper. He was a beautiful cat :0)
THanks for stopping by to visit me! You are a doll.
Hugs,
Melissa

Grace Garton said...

Hi, Viv, wow he really does look like Jasper, you'' have to make him a little feather boa now!
Loved looking through all the photo's of your little buddy, what a great cat he was and what a life he lead!
Comforting purrs from my little furry friends to you!

Cindy said...

Awwwwwww, I love your little kitty...so cute. I'm just itchin to learn how to do the felty thing. So cute, you did good!

c